Kpop Music Song of The Year Competition
The best kpop music song of the year competition, features the most popular songs in our radio station, as voted by our listeners every year since we started broadcasting as a radio station (2013).
The nominated songs will be selected among the best songs from our kpop song of the week ranking and you can vote for the best songs of this year, when time comes at year end, in our mobile apps (Android / iOS) only.
Kpop Music Song Of The Year 2021
This year, we will have 20 nominated k-pop music songs. And this will be all the number 1’s, some number 2’s (most voted, until completing the 20 nominees) and possibly some number 3’s (most voted, until completing the 20 nominees) will be picked, and only 1 song per artist will be selected (the most voted). All of this from our weekly ranking.
Current Nominees (Winners Of The Song of The Week)
- “We’re” – Kim Jaejoong (40,821)
- “Star” – Jang Keun Suk (26,820)
- “One” – Astro (22,511)
- “Before 12 O’Clock” – Jung Gil (16,397)
- “Odd Eye” – Dreamcatcher (10,077)
- “Get Away” – Verivery (9,457)
- “Dive” – Jin Young (7,805)
- “Mi Casa Su Casa” – Heo Young Saeng (6,336)
- “Kiss or Death” – Monsta X (2,989)
Possible Nominations (Second & Third Places)
Best Second Places
- “Do or Not” – Pentagon (13,663)
- “Switch It Up” – Jay B (10,024)
- “illa illa” – B.I (7,075)
- “Lose” – Wonho (6,495)
- “I Got Ya” – Jung Yong Hwa (5,394)
- “No Diggity” – ONEUS (3,582)
- “Night Flight” – Onlyoneof (2,190)
- “riBBon” – Bam Bam (1,728)
Best Third Places
- “Thank U” – U-Know (5,257)
- “Hello” – Chuu & Lee Hyeop (4,814)
- “Atlantis” – Shinee (4,189)
Voting Period To Select The Best Kpop Music Song
When time comes at the end of the year, you will be able to vote using our mobile app. The possible voting period will be, from December 28, 2021, 10am KST, until January 10, 2022, 10am KST (Korean Standard Time)
During that time, the Song of The Week poll will be replaced by this one.
Gifts for The Winners of This Year’s Competition
The first place will win 12 special programs, of up to 3 hours each, one per month (January to December, the last week of the month). Each program will be broadcasted 3 times.
The second place will win 3 special programs, of up to 3 hours, one per month (February to April, the first week of the month). Each program will be broadcasted 3 times.
The third to seventh place will win 1 special program, of up to 3 hours (starting 2nd week of February). Each program will be broadcasted 3 times.
The broadcating times for this special programs will be on Wednesdays 10:30am KST (aimed to America), Wednesdays 9pm KST (aimed to Asia & Australia) & Thursdays 4am KST (aimed to Europe & Africa) to cover all the world timezones.
Results of Previous Years Competitions
You can check below, the charts and some comments, for each year since 2013.
- Kpop Song of The Year 2020
- Kpop Song of The Year 2019
- Kpop Song of The Year 2018
- Kpop Song of The Year 2017
- Kpop Song of The Year 2016
- Kpop Song of The Year 2015
- Kpop Song of The Year 2014
- Kpop Song of The Year 2013