Forums K-pop & K-dramas OFFICIAL – HENECIA What kind of music will kim hyun joong chose to make after his MS?
  • Author
    Profile photo of MonaMys`ticMonaMys`tic
    4 Posts

AND WHAT DO YOU PREFER AS A HENECIA?

Profile photo of dramarielenadramarielena
    29 Posts

Hello!

I love all the music of Kim Hyun Joong, but I love when I sing romantic music.

kisses 🙂

Profile photo of DJFABRIZIODJFABRIZIO
    39 Posts

My favorite KHJ song is UNBREAKABLE, so I prefer more that style of music, more urban & energetic. But, as a fan, I like all KHJ songs.

Profile photo of KikaKika
    15 Posts

Hola, DJ Fabrizio and all friends!
    Since new episode of his show biz life starts, I personally want him to chose like Break Down or Unbreakable line of music with his massive dance performance. Looking forward to seeing him again up on stage! Show time will began soon!! 🙂

4 Posts

Hello, dears fans:)
    To Dramarielena, I think that we will hear more of his beautiful romantic songs, I,myself, like sad ones ..

29 Posts

I love your romantic music
      😉

4 Posts

Hi, DJFABRIZIO and KIKA,
    I really dont want KHJ to stop dancing on stage, he is a good dancer and songs like Unbreakable and lucky Guy are perect for it, I personnaly would prefer this kind of comebacks over any other kind, and I’m ready to wait more for a perfect work on it..
    He slayed the audiance with Unbreakable song, an MV that has presented him too to more international fans other than his KoreanDramas ones 😉

Profile photo of KikaKika
    15 Posts

Hi Mys’tic,
    I also miss his beautiful dancing performances.
    I like his ballads and medium slow hip-hop as well, but as for his first come back, I think an impactful, energetic, nothing’s gonna stop me kinda song is good, so that he can show the world his strong presence. Eventually medium slow danceable song, followed by ballads.
    How’s that sound?😬🎵

29 Posts

Wow !!

You really are right, I love the ballads of Kim Hyun Joong, but if your return is with something strong of the unbreakable style or break down, it would be perfect.

I like the idea. 😉

4 Posts

Dear Kika It sounds GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT 😊😊😊
    ” nothing’s gonna stop me kinda song”🤣🤣🤣🤣 Big YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES 📢

29 Posts

Nothing is going to stop kim hyun joong and nothing is going to stop henecia., Always fighting together.

YEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!  😉

Profile photo of ChristineChristine
    6 Posts

I love more the ballads,but when i saw his Video from break down ,i was overwhelmed,the preformance ,his dance …yaaaay this is what i want to see and hear but i Need his ballads too 😉 <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.