Forums K-pop & K-dramas OFFICIAL – HENECIA What do you think the typical K-pop or J-pop songs among KHJ's songs?
  • Author
    Profile photo of KikaKika
    10 Posts

In these years, number of K-artists release songs in Japanese in line with J-POP. Apparently they are different from K-POP sound. What are the differences?

They say that J-POP has developed with influences from Western rock and falk songs when Beatles came to Japan. While K-POP has been developed with influences from American hip-hops, dance, and 90’s J-POP.

I think J-POP puts more stress in melodies and lyrics. KHJ’s ‘I Can’t Erase You From My Memory’ is a typical J-POP sound example:

While K-POP is addictive repeat of sounds and repeat of lyrics, dance, and raps like KHJ’s ‘Unbreakable’: https://youtu.be/dkYBPz4jENA

What do you think the typical K-pop or J-pop songs among KHJ’s songs?

Profile photo of hyun syuhyun syu
    12 Posts

<p style=”text-align: center;”>A ¡hola!      ¡Kika!</p>
    Creo que, también, como usted ha dicho, la canción de KHJ es que Japón se familiarice con canciones y letras.

Melodía JPOP diseñado Coreano, es favorito para mí.

Es especialmente querido “Your Story”.

❤️💚

Profile photo of ChristineChristine
      6 Posts

I love this song so much .If i heard it on a concert,i dont like it,but the more often i listened to the better i liked it and now i really love it .

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Christine Christine.
    12 Posts

To Hello!

Kika!

I think I, too, like you said, KHJ’s song is that Japan to become familiar with songs and lyrics.

Melody JPOP with Korean, brought together is a favorite for me.
    It is especially liked “Your Story”.❤️💚

10 Posts

Good evening, shu!

Good pick, Your Story! I think it is a good

example. The first release was Modern Rock style Your Story, and I would say it’s categorized as J-POP:

A year later it was released in Korea arranged to R&B Pop version with rap in accordance with K-POP:

Of course, I love both😊👍🏻💓

12 Posts

I see.
      You will be learning.

Thank you.

I learned of the release. beautiful sounds of Hangul in kpop.

Really nice MV too ashamed.
      Japan Edition rock style is nice.❤️💚

Profile photo of dramarielenadramarielena
    18 Posts

Hi, Kika!!!
    I love all the music of kim hyun joong, both in korean language and japanese language, but I actually learn the fastest lyrics in Japanese language.

Kisses dear!! 😉

6 Posts

Hi all,

i love his Songs ,it doesn’t matter if in korean or japanese,but i like much more the Sound of korean language.

6 Posts

Aish …i mean this song …i heard it on a concert via YouTube and at first i didn’t like it ,but the more often i listended to the better i liked it and now i love it

10 Posts

Hi dramarielena (°´ ˘ `°)/

Wow, that’s great you learned!

I have also learned a lot from kpopway not only KHJ’s, but also other artists’ songs. Always nice to enjoy the Alien with you! Good night(*˘︶˘*).。.:*⭐

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Kika Kika.
      18 Posts

Hi kika!!!

Thanks for your comment, just like I love sharing with you all in ALIEN SPACE, and I also love the music of KPOPWAY.

10 Posts

Hi Christine,

I know what you mean😊

I have the same kind of song as well.

When I first listen via CD, didn’t care for that much, but when I listen to it at concert, realized how cool and nice song it was!

Now love this song – that is YES I WILL

Cr: HollisHyun

Yes I Will is very good, it’s my favorite song of the Break Down album, i also like the intro of the album.

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3iLZrC9Ye0&w=560&h=315%5D

10 Posts

Hi EllE,

I like the intro – Let Me Go as well! I think he need this kind of intro for his comeback. You know, The King is back, you guys get ready! kind of intro✨In this sense, I think the first comeback song would be better an impactful, energetic, and danceable song! Oops, I went off the topic😂 Good day~♡(°´ ˘ `°)/

18 Posts

WOW!!!!

I love the phrase the king is back.

YESS, YESS, YESS!!!!!

KISSES GIRLS.

😉

Profile photo of aryanhj501aryanhj501
    1 Posts

nomatter which song my darling hyun joong choose to sing ,i will always like and love all of them dearly.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.