Forums K-pop & K-dramas OFFICIAL – HENECIA What do you think the typical K-pop or J-pop songs among KHJ's songs?
  • Author
    Profile photo of KikaKika
    12 Posts

In these years, number of K-artists release songs in Japanese in line with J-POP. Apparently they are different from K-POP sound. What are the differences?

They say that J-POP has developed with influences from Western rock and falk songs when Beatles came to Japan. While K-POP has been developed with influences from American hip-hops, dance, and 90’s J-POP.

I think J-POP puts more stress in melodies and lyrics. KHJ’s ‘I Can’t Erase You From My Memory’ is a typical J-POP sound example:

While K-POP is addictive repeat of sounds and repeat of lyrics, dance, and raps like KHJ’s ‘Unbreakable’: https://youtu.be/dkYBPz4jENA

What do you think the typical K-pop or J-pop songs among KHJ’s songs?

Profile photo of syusyu
    14 Posts

<p style=”text-align: center;”>A ¡hola!      ¡Kika!</p>
    Creo que, también, como usted ha dicho, la canción de KHJ es que Japón se familiarice con canciones y letras.

Melodía JPOP diseñado Coreano, es favorito para mí.

Es especialmente querido “Your Story”.

❤️💚

Profile photo of ChristineChristine
      6 Posts

I love this song so much .If i heard it on a concert,i dont like it,but the more often i listened to the better i liked it and now i really love it .

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Christine Christine.
    Profile photo of syusyu
    14 Posts

To Hello!

Kika!

I think I, too, like you said, KHJ’s song is that Japan to become familiar with songs and lyrics.

Melody JPOP with Korean, brought together is a favorite for me.
    It is especially liked “Your Story”.❤️💚

12 Posts

Good evening, shu!

Good pick, Your Story! I think it is a good

example. The first release was Modern Rock style Your Story, and I would say it’s categorized as J-POP:

A year later it was released in Korea arranged to R&B Pop version with rap in accordance with K-POP:

Of course, I love both😊👍🏻💓

Profile photo of syusyu
      14 Posts

I see.
      You will be learning.

Thank you.

I learned of the release. beautiful sounds of Hangul in kpop.

Really nice MV too ashamed.
      Japan Edition rock style is nice.❤️💚

Profile photo of dramarielenadramarielena
    22 Posts

Hi, Kika!!!
    I love all the music of kim hyun joong, both in korean language and japanese language, but I actually learn the fastest lyrics in Japanese language.

Kisses dear!! 😉

6 Posts

Hi all,

i love his Songs ,it doesn’t matter if in korean or japanese,but i like much more the Sound of korean language.

6 Posts

Aish …i mean this song …i heard it on a concert via YouTube and at first i didn’t like it ,but the more often i listended to the better i liked it and now i love it

12 Posts

Hi dramarielena (°´ ˘ `°)/

Wow, that’s great you learned!

I have also learned a lot from kpopway not only KHJ’s, but also other artists’ songs. Always nice to enjoy the Alien with you! Good night(*˘︶˘*).。.:*⭐

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Kika Kika.
      22 Posts

Hi kika!!!

Thanks for your comment, just like I love sharing with you all in ALIEN SPACE, and I also love the music of KPOPWAY.

12 Posts

Hi Christine,

I know what you mean😊

I have the same kind of song as well.

When I first listen via CD, didn’t care for that much, but when I listen to it at concert, realized how cool and nice song it was!

Now love this song – that is YES I WILL

Cr: HollisHyun

Yes I Will is very good, it’s my favorite song of the Break Down album, i also like the intro of the album.

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3iLZrC9Ye0&w=560&h=315%5D

12 Posts

Hi EllE,

I like the intro – Let Me Go as well! I think he need this kind of intro for his comeback. You know, The King is back, you guys get ready! kind of intro✨In this sense, I think the first comeback song would be better an impactful, energetic, and danceable song! Oops, I went off the topic😂 Good day~♡(°´ ˘ `°)/

22 Posts

WOW!!!!

I love the phrase the king is back.

YESS, YESS, YESS!!!!!

KISSES GIRLS.

😉

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.